Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More reminders

Yes, I still can't seem to get here as often as I'd like.  Bummer because it would be ideal to document the wonderful or not so wonderful happenings in the family.  :(

So here's another list of things for your to remind me to tell you about:
  • My Mother's Day loot
  • We have Daddy for 3wks (vacation time) ...so lots of family time togetherness  :)
  • My awesome bff ... Peb
  • Missing my other bff ... Glo
  • Getting set apart in my calling helped me feel less scared
  • Cub Scout drama
  • Sophia's upcoming pre-school graduation ceremony
  • Steven's upcoming turning 3yo birthday bash
  • My brother and his family goes back to the Philippines  :(
  • My endless and growing list of things to do and go 
  • Summer plans
I've got a bit of a headache right now and my mind's bogged with lots of things so I'm sure I left off some things.

Woohoo!  Less than 2 more days before Dave and I's BIG 10 anniversary!!  ~Love you bunches Honey!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home