Sunday, March 20, 2011

Belated Valentine's

I know I'm super late but Happy belated Valentine's Day!  Hope you and your loved ones spent a wonderful day together.  ~Sweet little David surprised Dave and I with breakfast at bedside.  I got sausage and water and Dave got sausage, cupcake (Hostess kind), and Coke.  He said he would have given me a cupcake too but we only had one left!  Sooooo cute! 

 My Valentine treats from hubby and my 3 munchkins!

Special yummies from my visiting teacher.  Thanks Deb!!

*The kids received a special treat in the mail from my dear friend Arlyn.  A Hello Kitty puzzle that read, "Happy Valentine's Day David, Sophia, and Steven. From Auntie Arlyn" when put together.  Adorable!!  Shooting myself that I didn't get a picture of it before the kids lost some of the pieces.  :(  ~Thanks Arlyn!!

*Also received a sweet Valentine's card from my bff, Jackie.  Thanks Peb!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home