Snow in Spring ...
Earlier this week I took the kids up to F.F. to play in the snow. David and Sophia was playing up a storm but for some reason Steven didn't want to play in the snow, however he sure was happy to be near it! Next time I have to plan better and bring a sled! Big duh moment on my part. Oh well, the kids were happy nonetheless.
Oh, by the way, there was a moment that a huge soft chunk of snow that was collecting on a tree fell on top of David. The sudden impact startled us and David ended up crying saying that it hurt. I think the surprise scared him more than it actually pained him, because no sooner than a couple minutes later he was laughing and playing in the snow again. Precious ... my babies ... absolutely precious!
Oh, by the way, there was a moment that a huge soft chunk of snow that was collecting on a tree fell on top of David. The sudden impact startled us and David ended up crying saying that it hurt. I think the surprise scared him more than it actually pained him, because no sooner than a couple minutes later he was laughing and playing in the snow again. Precious ... my babies ... absolutely precious!
Labels: adventures, spring break

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home