Birthday catch-up
I'm going to back track a bit to David's birthday ... new years eve. That day the fam went to Sea World (Lego Land will have to wait another day). We got to see a little more this time around but my camera was acting up so I didn't get much pictures. Suffice it to say the kids had a great time and as always family time is priceless. Then when we got home that night, he blew his birthday candles. This year Mama didn't read the cake mix box and ended up baking a brownie cake ... no wonder the batter seemed funny! It ended up to be a nice mistake because it was delicious!!
We held off David's family birthday party until the 8th of this month; the same day as his baptism. I figured 2 big parties in 1 day equals 1 less hassle and clean up!! ~Everyone had fun getting together and celebrating. I made it easy on myself and had Mr. Yu cater both events (but did prepare Mexican food just in case ...and I did end up setting some of that). ~Thank you family for celebrating little David's It Great to be 8 day. Fun times!!
We held off David's family birthday party until the 8th of this month; the same day as his baptism. I figured 2 big parties in 1 day equals 1 less hassle and clean up!! ~Everyone had fun getting together and celebrating. I made it easy on myself and had Mr. Yu cater both events (but did prepare Mexican food just in case ...and I did end up setting some of that). ~Thank you family for celebrating little David's It Great to be 8 day. Fun times!!
Someone's middle name is spelled s-p-o-i-l-e-d because he still has another birthday party coming. With the holidays and these two events I had forgotten to plan for one at his school with his classmates so that'll be coming soon. I've yet to talk with his teacher to set a date. *sigh* (tired sigh, not an upset sigh)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home