Really, we're alive!
I'm sorry for the lack of posts. I stumbled into a reading world and I've been hooked! Through joining a Filipino group in Goodreads, I feel the fuzzy feeling of warmth at associating with people of my native country. Then, I didn't realize the massive book blogging community and there I have discovered tons of people with the thirst for books. I'm trying to soak it all in and it feels wonderful but overwhelming. And of course, I've been reading as much as I can... so many books so little time! That said, some things have gone on the back burner. One of which has been this family blog! But don't worry, the kids do get fed, bathed, and activized (my made-up adjective for 'involved in activities'). Yes, my house is not sparkling... but I don't let it get toooo bad. I'm still temple worthy so I'm not sinking down a hole. Anyway, I'm planning to update fairly soon. Still have some summer activities to tell you about and just more delightful things about the kids. :)
Labels: misc.

1 Comments:
Jinky, what is the philipino reading group that you are in. My counselor in RS is from the Phillipine's and I wonder if she would enjoy something like that. She is the sweetest lady.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home