Birthday catch up
Steven's birthday celebration lasted about a week and a half! Been quite busy with that and other things so I haven't been able to make time to blog as they came. So here's my attempt to update his birthday adventures. Making collages seems to be the simplest way to showcase several pictures at once.
This was on his actual birthday. Little David had school so he wasn't in the blowing of the cake pictures. After David's school the kids and I went to Chick-fil-A for lunch and play (Daddy went to work). Later that evening we went to David's swim class.
This was a combination birthday celebration for Leno (my nephew, 15yo) and Steven at my home. We did the usual: food, socializing, pinata, cake and ice cream, and opening of presents. I dropped the ball and seriously forgot games and party favors!! ... I don't know where my head went! But we had fun nonetheless.
One day I had a girl's day out with my friend Jackie (dropped the kids off to my sister's) and she sent me back with a gift for Steven. He loved his Leap Frog fridge phonics and especially his card ... can you tell by the tight hugs? Thanks Auntie Jackie and Uncle John! --Then on another day, my youngest brother and his kids came over since they weren't able to make it at Leno/Steven's birthday party. Always a treat to see them!! Thanks Uncle Joey and cousins ... don't know yet what to do with the boatload of money!! :)
This was on his actual birthday. Little David had school so he wasn't in the blowing of the cake pictures. After David's school the kids and I went to Chick-fil-A for lunch and play (Daddy went to work). Later that evening we went to David's swim class.
This was a combination birthday celebration for Leno (my nephew, 15yo) and Steven at my home. We did the usual: food, socializing, pinata, cake and ice cream, and opening of presents. I dropped the ball and seriously forgot games and party favors!! ... I don't know where my head went! But we had fun nonetheless.
One day I had a girl's day out with my friend Jackie (dropped the kids off to my sister's) and she sent me back with a gift for Steven. He loved his Leap Frog fridge phonics and especially his card ... can you tell by the tight hugs? Thanks Auntie Jackie and Uncle John! --Then on another day, my youngest brother and his kids came over since they weren't able to make it at Leno/Steven's birthday party. Always a treat to see them!! Thanks Uncle Joey and cousins ... don't know yet what to do with the boatload of money!! :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home