Flashback
One of my grade school friends recently reminded me about our annual Cinco de Mayo dances we performed at school. I loved those! Well, I remembered that I had a few pictures of those so I went and fetched them. They were included in one of those 70s kind of albums that I had taken out the pictures from it last year to re-album them. The pictures were so old that the plastic film stained some of the pictures when I pulled them out ...mind you, these pictures are about 30yrs old. Man, do I feel old!! Anyway, those were fun times!!
Ahhh!! That's Adrian my BIG secret crush in front of me!!
Here's my sister's performance
This is me with my best friend Crystal
Ahhh!! That's Adrian my BIG secret crush in front of me!!
Here's my sister's performanceLabels: cinco de mayo, flashback




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home