Silly Sophia
Conversations yesterday morning with Sophia:
Sophia: "What are you doing with my chonies?"
Me: "I'm putting them away because I just washed them."
Sophia: "Why did you wash them?"
Me: "Because they were dirty?"
Sophia: "Oh,...why are they dirty?"
Me: "Because you used them."
Sophia: "Oh,...why did I use them?"
Me: "So you wouldn't be naked."
Sophia: "Oh yeah, I forgot."
Sophia: "What are you doing?"
Me: "I'm washing my feet."
Sophia: "Why?"
Me: "Because they're dirty.?
Sophia: "Oh,... why are they dirty?"
Me: "Because I didn't put socks on and I didn't mop the floors yet."
Sophia: "Oh,...why didn't you mop?"
Me: "Because I just haven't gotten around to it yet."
Sophia: "Oh,...why?"
Me: "Becaaauuse..." (not agitated, just finding this amusing)
Sophia: interrupts, "Mommy, I love you!"
Me: "I love you too, Sugarbooger!"
Me: "Get dressed then I'll give you this chocolate, but don't tell your brothers because I don't have enough for you all."
Sophia: giddy, "Okay! Thanks Mom"
~A little bit later, I overhear her talking to her brother David:
Sophia: "Mommy got me a pink chocolate, after I get dress ...but I'm not suppose to tell you."
Sophia: "What are you doing with my chonies?"
Me: "I'm putting them away because I just washed them."
Sophia: "Why did you wash them?"
Me: "Because they were dirty?"
Sophia: "Oh,...why are they dirty?"
Me: "Because you used them."
Sophia: "Oh,...why did I use them?"
Me: "So you wouldn't be naked."
Sophia: "Oh yeah, I forgot."
Sophia: "What are you doing?"
Me: "I'm washing my feet."
Sophia: "Why?"
Me: "Because they're dirty.?
Sophia: "Oh,... why are they dirty?"
Me: "Because I didn't put socks on and I didn't mop the floors yet."
Sophia: "Oh,...why didn't you mop?"
Me: "Because I just haven't gotten around to it yet."
Sophia: "Oh,...why?"
Me: "Becaaauuse..." (not agitated, just finding this amusing)
Sophia: interrupts, "Mommy, I love you!"
Me: "I love you too, Sugarbooger!"
Me: "Get dressed then I'll give you this chocolate, but don't tell your brothers because I don't have enough for you all."
Sophia: giddy, "Okay! Thanks Mom"
~A little bit later, I overhear her talking to her brother David:
Sophia: "Mommy got me a pink chocolate, after I get dress ...but I'm not suppose to tell you."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home