My spiritual blog
I have been striving diligently to better myself and have been making goals as a tool to accomplish that. The complete list is written in my journal. I will tell you of two significant ones. One, I made back on the third week of August when I renewed my temple recommend; I set a goal to go to the temple once-a-week and have only missed one thus far. The second, I made a few days ago and started it into action yesterday; setting a goal to do scriptures study for at least 15 minutes each day. Then, as I was watching the morning session of General Conference yesterday, the idea of blogging about my scripture study came to mind. My mind began to be exceedingly full of ideas of the process that it overwhelmed me! I finally reached a simplified program and so came the birth of my spiritual blog. Yeay! You are certainly welcome to visit and see my progress of transforming my weakness of scripture reading to becoming my strength. I look forward to my quest to be a better person for the sake of my family. I look forward to the day that I am sealed to my husband and children. May God bless me in this journey. These I pray in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.
FYI: You can find the link to my spiritual blog at the side bar under "About me" titled "My other blog" for future reference.
FYI: You can find the link to my spiritual blog at the side bar under "About me" titled "My other blog" for future reference.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home