Blogging from Canada
Yes, I am in Canada. Steven and I went here for my cousin's wedding. We're having a blast! It's awesome to be with extended family. I had forgotten how crazy wonderful they are! Of course I've got several sets of aunts and uncles here so every visit to their homes is always a feast! Definitely no dieting in this trip!! Lots of yummy Filipino food and you know me, I can eat and I did and not done yet ... we go home tomorrow night!!
Truly, I'm enjoying spending time with my relatives. What a great opportunity this is to have so much of us gathered together. It was a wonderful wedding ceremony and a grand wedding reception. I'll post the details and pictures later.
I must say, it's not quite the same without my hubby, David, and Sophia. We miss them terribly!
Truly, I'm enjoying spending time with my relatives. What a great opportunity this is to have so much of us gathered together. It was a wonderful wedding ceremony and a grand wedding reception. I'll post the details and pictures later.
I must say, it's not quite the same without my hubby, David, and Sophia. We miss them terribly!
Labels: adventures, Canada

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home