Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Steven made the front page today!

OK, the local newspaper and at bottom of the page but STILL!
Yes, Steven is one year old today and the family spent his birthday at Disneyland! We wanted it to be a memorable birthday and it was!! We had an awesome family fun day. I'm kicking myself for not getting the annual pass! Anyway, we stopped for brunch first and then to the theme park. Of course, my camera died not long after we got there! I didn't realize it needed charging. Oh well, I did manage to get a few.

Happy Birthday, Steven! We love you to pieces!!




Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

HEY! How are you doing!? I didn't know you had a blogspot! I am so excited right now!! David looks adorable! That must be so exciting! Haha...hopefully we will be able to have a year or two without worrying about kids! I want to finish my nursing degree, first! How are you?
-Stephanie

June 10, 2009 at 3:00 PM  
Blogger www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

That is cool. Did you contact the newspaper?

June 15, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home