"How Can I Be" Song
I came across this today and I want to share it with you. I've already listened to it at least a half a dozen times because my spirit ached for it. Sophia's nearby so she's got the "How can I be" part ... sooooo cute! Anyway, if you want your heart strings tugged, this is the song for you! OK, I'm going to post this now so I can go read The Book of Mormon and get the answers! Enjoy.
Adam Ashton, Ben Matuele, and Uaisele Fa singing with ukeules:
Here's the song writer's (Nela Otuafi) rendition of his song.
Adam Ashton, Ben Matuele, and Uaisele Fa singing with ukeules:
Here's the song writer's (Nela Otuafi) rendition of his song.

1 Comments:
Great song! Of course, as one who plays the Uke, I like this rendition even more. I am going to post this on my blog.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home