Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My David Into Girls?


I walked in on David kissing his TV screen. My first thought was, "Oh, the TV's dusty ... gross!" Then I noticed that his lips had landed right where Jasmine (he was watching Aladdin) was. Without thinking I naturally snickered and asked if he gave Jasmine a kiss. Oh man! He immediately screamed a cry. He yelled for me to get out, to get out that instant. I did since it came to realization that I had embarrassed him. He slammed the door behind me, a couple of times and he continued yelling and crying. "Mommy, never come into my room!", he kept shrieking. It was such an angry sob, I thought he'd stay in his room all day and not talk to me. But 20-30 minutes he comes out and all forgotten.
Does this mean my 6 year old is into girls now? I thought all he's into was playing and watching TV. I don't know why I'm surprise. I do see him goofing around with girls at his circus class and school ... but again, play. Well, it's really no big deal. It's not like he's going to get married tomorrow. I simply forgot that he's growing up and of course girls would come into the picture that way some day. Just surprise that that some day was today.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul and Celeste said...

That is so cute! I'm so glad you wrote that down. He'll probably laugh at this story when he is older. :-)

February 11, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home