Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hangin' With Auntie Gloria

One of my BFF, Gloria, is in town from Oregon for a few days and today the kids and I had the opportunity to hang out with her. We met at Tom's Farm in Corona. She finally got to meet Steven in person and see the three kids together. We enjoyed catching up over a late lunch. The kids loosened up quickly to their Auntie Gloria and had fun hanging out with her. David was especially thrilled that she won a stuffed lion for him, which he in turned gave to Steven. We also took the opportunity to check out the candy store. I was good, I avoided getting any! After all, today is the first day of the Healthy Habits program I joined (more on that later). Anyway, I thought we'd end the day unscathed but little David managed to scrape his shin on a cement ramp siding (super ouch! poor kid was screaming in pain!) but Auntie Gloria came to the rescue and had a band aide for him.

Thanks Glo for giving of your precious time to spend with us. You're awesome and we love you!! --Much regards to your Mom and Dad and the rest of the family.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home