Easy Roast Beef
Here's an easy roast beef recipe that's delicious as well. Just 3 ingredients and you're set! No need to watch it so you can do your errands while it's cooking.
I actually used a small roast here (2.33lb) but you can certainly choose a size to fit your family. There's even room to play with the ingredients. Don't have cream of chicken, then use cream of mushroom. I've even used cream of celery, broccoli, ... whatever cream of -?- you've got. Didn't have onion mix once but had ranch mix ... it worked! This could be cooked in a crock pot as well. Anyway, this really tastes better than it looks in the pictures!
Ingredients:
*3 lb chuck beef pot roast
*1 10oz can of Campbell's cream of chicken condense soup
*1 packet of Lipton Onion recipe soup & dip mix
Directions:
*Put the ingredients in the above order in a baking dish, cover, bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 1.5 hrs., slice, and enjoy it in a bed of rice as I like it or whatever you like.
**Warning! This will make a lot of broth so don't use a shallow baking dish.
I actually used a small roast here (2.33lb) but you can certainly choose a size to fit your family. There's even room to play with the ingredients. Don't have cream of chicken, then use cream of mushroom. I've even used cream of celery, broccoli, ... whatever cream of -?- you've got. Didn't have onion mix once but had ranch mix ... it worked! This could be cooked in a crock pot as well. Anyway, this really tastes better than it looks in the pictures!
Ingredients:
*3 lb chuck beef pot roast
*1 10oz can of Campbell's cream of chicken condense soup
*1 packet of Lipton Onion recipe soup & dip mix
Directions:
*Put the ingredients in the above order in a baking dish, cover, bake in a preheated oven at 350F for 1.5 hrs., slice, and enjoy it in a bed of rice as I like it or whatever you like.
**Warning! This will make a lot of broth so don't use a shallow baking dish.
Before
Labels: recipe

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home