My Afternoon Without The Kids



About 2 or 3 weeks ago, Tish had asked me if I'd like to join her to see the Mambo Kings. I said sure, thinking we were going to see a concert of a Cuban band. It turned out to be a play (The New Mambo Kings) filled with singing and dancing. It was quite fun! Some of the dancing was like watching Dancing with the Stars live. If there was enough room in the aisles I would have been dancing along but had to settle jiggling* in my seat! OK, one of these days I'll have those sexy moves! Wish me luck!!! Hee hee hee... Anyway, Tish and I enjoyed it and even got to talk and shake hands with one of the Mambo twins. And surprised to discover that a couple of the ladies were actually tiny up close (the cast went to the foyer after the show). We were joking to ourselves saying that we could crush them if we were to lie on them! They really were petite. Anyhoo, I enjoyed the wonderful afternoon Tish, thanks! Thanks also to Mom Bertha, Monica, and Patty for babysitting my 3 little monkeys.
Had trouble embedding the youtube preview of it so here's the link instead:
*Jiggling because of those extra baggage I'm still carrying. ;)
Labels: adventures, Mambo Kings

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home