Picture Tag
A friend of mine did this in her blog and I thought it would be fun to do. Join me and do a Picture Tag as well. Here's how it works ... go to your pictures in your computer and pull out the 4th folder and post the 4th picture in that folder and describe the picture. Here's mine ...
Unfortunately I'm not sure what it is!! Dave must have taken it. I'm guessing it's a motor, engine, ?? some sort of car part of his '55 Bel Air that he was going to rebuild. He ended up selling it to a man in Australia.
(don't think that date is correct)
Sure looking forward to seeing what's in your folder. Don't cheat! I wanted to 'cause going by my favorite number ... 3rd folder, 3rd picture would have been this ... much much cuter!!!
Sophia crying for her turn at a popsicle.
(don't think that date is correct)
Sure looking forward to seeing what's in your folder. Don't cheat! I wanted to 'cause going by my favorite number ... 3rd folder, 3rd picture would have been this ... much much cuter!!!
**Hey, I stumbled into something. How about you doing the same. Also post the picture going by your favorite number.
Labels: picture tag

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home