Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fruit Stand

Our persimmon tree is giving lots of fruit and will be ripe pretty soon so Dave decided to build a fruit stand. That way we would have a pretty place to put the fruits to share with our neighbors. --Pictured is the frame work he built today. He still needs to put a roof and paint it. Not too shabby for making it up as he goes. Great job, Hon!

Oh, to my filipino readers ... you'd like some? Well, they're not the Asian kind. It's the American ones that only tastes good if they're super ripe. I tell ya, I tried one when they weren't ready and boy I will never make that mistake again!!! Yuck! Anyway, I understand that there's a lady in our neighborhood that makes a killer persimmon pie. I'll have to track her down and ask for the recipe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home