Live Oak Pumpkin Patch
Pumpkin season is here! So it's time for a visit to a pumpkin patch. Today, the kids and I went to Live Oak Pumpkin Patch. We were initially gungho about our adventure until David couldn't go in the giant inflatable pumpkin play center. It was only accepting those on a tour. It will then open for the public at 3pm. I wasn't going to wait 5 hrs! So he was bummed!! So back to the giant haystack that he liked. "Did that, done that" attitude is what I got. Well, I tried to move things along and see if he'd go to the petting zoo. Not his cup of tea! So off we went to the gift store and there he started to perk up. In the meanwhile Sophia was busy picking up pebbles and barks from the ground. She was happy. I, on the other hand was starting to itch from the dust and atmosphere, not so happy! And Steven wide awake and cool as a cucumber. My sweet boy! Then we went to check out the pumpkins. We ended up with 3 small ones ... one for each of the kids. David was now happy! Oh, we were glad to bump into Stephanie and her daughter from our old ward. Her daughter's pre-school was there on a tour. Anyway, we called our pumpkin patch adventure over shortly thereafter and met Dave for lunch at El Polo Loco.
Pictures to follow. Forgot my camera. But took pictures from my cell phone ... unfortunately, it's not sending it to my e-mail successfully right now.
Pictures to follow. Forgot my camera. But took pictures from my cell phone ... unfortunately, it's not sending it to my e-mail successfully right now.
Labels: adventures, halloween

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home