Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Proscrastinated

I'm embarrass to admit that I just mailed my hair to Locks of Love this afternoon. I didn't have the bubble envelope they asked to put it in at the time and I kept forgetting to pick one up at the store (perhaps the loss of hair took some of my memory cells ... hee hee hee...), until this morning when I saw it at the aisle in the supermarket. It was a deal to send it; just $0.60 for envelope & $1.30 for stamp. I have very fine hair so it was light. --Interested in donating or learning more? Check them out at http://www.locksoflove.com/.


Here's a couple bonus pictures I wanted to squeeze in. Every Friday several mothers with their children meet for playgroup. A different mother leads the group each week and decides the place to meet and activity to do. Here's a few of us that made it to last week's playgroup. We met at one of the mother's parent's mansion for swimming. Seriously, it's a gorgeous home! --I pointed to some of the mansions up in the hills to Dave awhile back and he just said, "I don't want to work that hard!". But he did buy a little mansion for us up in a different hill that we're remodeling. Isn't he sweet? That's why I married him, he IS a hardworker! Love you Babe and appreciate all you do for me and the kids.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home