Our new toys
Last month Dave went shopping. He bought a couple bird feeders, outdoor thermometer (forgot to take a picture and I'm not in the mood to take one of it right now), and a bunk bed. I had such a hard time getting a picture of a hummingbird because they drink quickly and fly away before I can even grab my camera. I finally captured one because he was persistent about getting some nectar and I took the picture through my window so as not to startle him.
The 3 munchkins are sharing this at the moment. David on top and S&S on the bottom. S&S starts off here but often by the middle of the night the two of them are on our bed. Sophia always seeks her dad and Steven likes me near him.
The 3 munchkins are sharing this at the moment. David on top and S&S on the bottom. S&S starts off here but often by the middle of the night the two of them are on our bed. Sophia always seeks her dad and Steven likes me near him.
Labels: misc.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home