Sunday, October 10, 2010

Honored witness, Beautiful bride

In late August I was honored to witness a marriage sealing. My very first!! I was so excited and very moved that my friend Sandie included me to witness her special day.

So off I went to Newport Beach Temple that day and to my dismay, my Mapquest directions included toll lanes so I ended up pulling over to find another route. I called Dave and he found the same directions so I called the temple directly and they were able to re-route me. Of course I took a wrong turn and was in near tears because I was running late. They said that they would wait for me. I finally got to the temple and just missed the introductions. I was blessed to witness the sealing ceremony. Wow, my heart was so warm and by the time I got to hug the couple I WAS in tears! What joy I felt to be part of this sacred ordinance. Thank you so much Sandie for inviting me to be there. I love you!





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home