Concert fun

I want to thank my generous sister-in-law Tish for treating me to an awesome concert at The Greek Theatre to see Vanessa Williams and Kenny G last night! I always enjoy spending time with her because her happy personality is so uplifting. Those of you who know her know what I mean. Anyway, we headed to L.A. a couple of hours before the start of the concert and had dinner at Palermo Italian Restaurant. We were in the mood for seafood and so we had scampi and salmon ... a bit too salty for my taste, probably too much capers. Then we got to the theatre a bit late and found ourselves close to an hour after that to finally get to our stack parking. Not fun but with Tish, everything was fun ... she does not allow unhappy moments to take over! She finds something positive in everyone and everything! How cool is she?! Anyhow, we finally got to the concert and missed about 1.5hrs already, but the night was still young and we got to enjoy an hour each of Vanessa and Kenny. Wow! We had incredible seats! Fourth row from the front! Kicking myself for not having my camera on me (even though it wasn't allowed) and bad timing for my cell phone to be full of memory and unable to take pictures! If I sneezed, I would have sprayed them ... that close! Anywho, they were incredible! Vanessa was gorgeous and what a wonderful singer. Kenny G, of course, has amazing lungs! Great talents. We really enjoyed the entertainment. There were a couple moments or so (eg. romantic songs) when we were both wishing our significant others were there with us but sister time was also great. Thanks again Sis, you rock!There is something else I took out of this adventure and that is the attribute of generosity. Tish and my sister Sheila are great examples of generous people. That's a wonderful quality and so I will try to follow their examples and be generous as well. There, it's been added to my personal goal list!
Labels: adventures, concert, Tish

1 Comments:
Jinky! Thank you for telling me how to change my blog address! You are sweet! And WOW-Your family is just beautiful!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home