Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stressed


I don't know how this clip art might help me but it's awfully cute (right down to her smirky smile)!!  Anyway, I'm wigging out this week!  With the quick planning of David's baptism and a birthday party to add to that ... well, everything else goes in the back burner!!  I'm overwhelmed with so much to do yet.  So here I am venting.  Man, this goes to show that I would not be a good wedding coordinator or any party coordinator for that matter!! 

All right, I better go now.  I've got to put away the Christmas decorations, wash tons of laundry, pick up baptismal jumpsuit, finish up late invites, draft and send out request for a letter, buy pinata and candies, make party food list and order them, whip out my warmers, get party supplies, pick up after the kids (I already cleaned up pee on the floor, now I've just been informed Soph spilled a cup full of water --thank goodness it's not pancake syrup we just had for breakfast!), cook Dave's lunch for work, return phone calls, come up with party favors, CLEAN the house, etc. etc. !!  At this point, I would like I Dream of Jeannie powers and blink everything perfect, but that's not going to happen so perhaps I should order one of those huge moving pods and fill it with all the clutter in my house and hide them there!  And of course, hire a party coordinator that would do all this party stuff!!  Too bad I don't play the lottery so I'd get a shot at those millions and I'd be able to throw a stress free party.

But this will all be worth it because come Saturday evening, I'll be the happiest mom in the world!!

Congratulations my dear David!  I love you to pieces!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home