Christmas Portraits
These were taken just over two weeks ago and what an experience! I had their change of clothes in the trunk of my car ready to go should the opportunity arise. That day was finally it! Of course, there were obstacles. First, we caught them on a break so we had to wait an hour, so we browsed in the store. When they finally got back, there was an appointment ahead of us so we had to wait for them to finish ... close to another hour later. In the meantime, I dressed them up with the usual struggle! Sophia being her usual self was restless and nosy --getting into things. David whined, "Is it our turn yet?". Steven was good through the whole thing! Then finally our turn. More wiggles there and another set of change of clothes. It was a long four hours but glad that I made it time this year. Wheww!
Merry Christmas everyone!




1 Comments:
ate jinx,
love the pics... it is always a struggle withe me too to take the kids out for pictures. I love where we live right now It reminds me a lot of Redlands! it's home to me!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home