Sunday, November 23, 2008

Life Is Good

I've been in a grateful mood lately ... fitting now to mention since Thanksgiving is around the corner. Mainly, I think about my family a lot. How grateful I am to have them in my life. First, my husband. Our marriage is good. I'm seriously in love with him and not growing old without him is not an option. Beyond that and even say the old cliche ... together forever! I adore the way he love and respects me. I am grateful to his commitment of hard work to support and protect his family. I appreciate that such devotion to his family allows me to be a stay-at-home mom. In whole he is a great man. Then, my children. I can't describe the incredible joy they bring to me. I marvel at how life is full with them by our side. Caring for them gives me a glimpse of how Heavenly Father must feel about us all and why He strives so hard to direct us back to Him. Also, I think about how grateful I am for extended family and friends. Their love and support bring many fun and happy extras. Finally, the boundless little things we take for granted. To name a few, I'm grateful for: being able bodied to be up and going every morning; scriptures; music; art; earth; hygiene products; technology; amenities; opinions; and on and on and on.

Life is good. Really good. There is a god ... his name is Elohim. He makes gratitude possible. I thank thee Heavenly Father ...

I say this in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home