Steven at 2 Weeks +
When we were at the pediatrician's last week for Steven's 1 week follow-up, I told the doctor that I had a question for him but I had forgotten what it was at that time so I told him I'd call when I remembered. A couple of days later I remembered ... I wanted to tell him that I had a positive AFP test for Down Syndrome and wanted to ask him what's next. I called and he wanted to see Steven again. That day was today. He had reviewed the reports from the genetic specialist doctor and assessed Steven and concluded that he did not have Down Syndrome. I didn't think he did but I needed to hear it officially from the doctor.
Today I'm 9lbs 9oz and 21 1/2 inches long
Labels: Steven

2 Comments:
Oh ATE Jinky,
What a great news! He is so adorable. I miss Emma when she was this tiny (although she is still)... Hugs and kisses to the young ones!
He is adorable! Congrats and I'm glad he's healthy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home