
My 3 siblings & I threw our parents a surprise 40th wedding anniversary & we pulled it off! I had told them that I had been called to work that Saturday & so I dropped off my kids to them. Then my sister told them that she got a coupon for a free portrait so she asked them to be dressed that afternoon & have their picture taken with the grandkids. Of course, I was at my sister's setting up & there wasn't a portrait date. They were so surprised that even when we yelled surprise it didn't register for what (afterall, the party was a few days before their actual anniversary). Anyway, many of the family was able to join the celebration. We had lechon (roast pig) & several filipino dishes. We all had a great time! My parents were very happy.

I made & decorated the cake. Not too shabby, eh?

Wasn't I suppose to have an apple in my mouth? Is this a Filipino thing? (FYI: no!)

"Which camera?"
Grandkids present at the celebration: (clockwise starting far left) Blake, Leno, Tia, Kaelyn, David, Ryan with Sophia on his lap.

My brother's boys in the Philippines: Calvin & Craig
"We love you this much, Lolo & Lola"
Labels: Dad, Mom
1 Comments:
What a surprise to your parents, i bet... YOu are such a sweet, sweet person.... great job on your blog as well....
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home